Sporta Technologies Private Limited (formerly known as Dream11 Fantasy Private Limited) operates the portal in India, which offers cricket, football and kabaddi fantasy games and other online fantasy sports games through the web-portal dream11.com and associated Facebook application, partner website(s) and mobile application(s) (collectively referred to as the "Portal") (Sporta Technologies Private Limited referred to herein as "Dream11" or "we" or "us" "our").
Dream11 respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer an enriching and holistic internet experience to its Users, Dream11 offers a vast repository of Amusement Facilities. Kindly take time to read the 'About Us' section to know more about Dream11. Most of the Amusement Facilities are offered for free but you may need registration to participate in Dream11's online games. The information about the User is collected by Dream11 as (i) information supplied by Users and (ii) information automatically tracked during User's navigation on Dream11.
We recognise that we qualify as a “controller” under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other applicable data protection legislation. We understand that we are responsible for deciding how we use the personal data that we collect about you. We will ensure that the personal data we hold about you is, at all times is:
- used fairly, lawfully and transparently;
- collected for limited specific purposes only;
- adequate, relevant to and limited to what is necessary for those purposes;
- kept accurate and up-to-date;
- not kept for longer than necessary;
- held securely.
- What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
- To avail certain Amusement Facilities on the Portal, Users would be required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:
- Date of Birth
- In the course of providing you with access to the Amusement Facilities, and in order to provide you access to the features and services offered through the Portal and to verify your identity, you may be required to furnish additional information, including your gender, age, telephone number etc. We also collect your usage and preference details related to your use of the Amusement Facilities such as language, play statistics, scores, rankings, time spent playing, profile, preferences, feedback and other data that you provide to us as part of your account. We retain your preferences in receiving marketing messages from us and our and commercial partners, and your communication preferences. Certain data that is automatically generated by you is also collected by us when you use the Amusement Facilities by using cookies. This includes data such as your IP address, device identifiers, pages you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information etc.
- All required information is specific and based on the kind of Game/ Amusement Facility the User wishes to participate in or access, and will be utilized for the purpose of providing services, including but not limited to the Amusement Facility, requested by the User. The information as supplied by the Users enables us to improve the Amusement Facilities and provide you the most user-friendly game experience. Dream11 may also share such information with affiliates and third parties in limited circumstances, including for the purpose of providing services requested by the User, complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- The services offered on the Portal are not intended for users under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under-age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible.
- To avail certain Amusement Facilities on the Portal, Users would be required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:
- How do we use and disclose the information we collect?
- Dream11 may only use your personal information where GDPR allows for such use. We can collect and use personal information if it is necessary for us to be able to perform an agreement with you, it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, if we have your consent or if we are required to comply with a legal obligation.
- Dream11 may share information as provided by you and data concerning usage of the Amusement Facility and participation in the Games with third party service providers engaged by Dream11, for the purpose of data analytics or other similar purposes, for the purpose of storage, improving the services and helping Dream11 serve you better, to process and respond to your queries, provide customer support, to understand our Users, improve the content and features of our services, process and complete your transactions, and make special offers, to administer our services and diagnose technical problems, send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication, administer contests, notify you about changes to the Portal, enable us to show you advertisments that are relevant to you or for any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also share information provided by you with third parties that advertise on Dream11. When we present such information to our online advertisers,to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on the Portal, it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with Dream11, we contact you from time to time about updating your content to provide features which we believe may benefit you.
- We may disclose publicly via the media, social media or on our Portal any information you have provided on our Portal such as a comment, feedback or opinion you have provided or if you win a competition or promotion we may disclose your name online. Where we propose to use your personal information (that is, information that may be used to identify the User and that is not otherwise publicly available) for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
- We may share your information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dream11's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Dream11 about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
- By using the Portal, you hereby expressly agree and grant consent to the collection, use and storage of this information by Dream11. Dream11 reserves the right to share, disclose and transfer information collected hereunder with its own affiliates. In the event Dream11 sells or transfers all or a portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are shared, disclosed or transferred as part of the transaction. You hereby expressly grant consent and permission to Dream11 for disclosure and transfer of information to such third parties. Further, Dream11 reserves the right to disclose personal information as obligated by law, in response to duly authorized legal process, governmental requests and as necessary to protect the rights and interests of Dream11.
- Do note that several deceptive emails, websites, blogs etc. claiming to be from or associated with Dream11 may or are circulating on the Internet. These emails, websites, blogs etc. often include our logo, photos, links, content or other information. Some emails, websites, blogs etc. call the user to provide login name, password etc. or that the user has won a prize/ gift or provide a method to commit illegal/ unauthorized act or deed or request detailed personal information or a payment of some kind. The sources and contents of these emails, websites, blogs etc. and accompanying materials are in no way associated with Dream11. For your own protection, we strongly recommend not responding to emails or using websites, blogs etc.
- How do we ensure the security of your information?
- All information gathered on Dream11 is securely stored within Dream11- controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on need-to-know basis. However, we understand that as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Further, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas will be available to anyone with Internet access. You will also be required to play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Dream11 account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- We may disclose your personal information to our commercial partners where you have consented or requested that we do so. You will be informed in each case before we disclose or share your personal data. This information maybe used to inform you of news, offers, events, competitions and promotions. We will ensure that our commercial partners apply the same standards of privacy as us.
- Since we are located and operate outside the EU, we will during the course of providing the services on the Portal transfer your personal data outside of the EU. However, we assure you that we will ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with GDPR and we will respect your rights under GDPR in relation to your personal information. We will do this by ensuring one of the specific safeguards approved by the European Commission is in place. We will, in addition, continue to monitor the evolution of international data-transfer mechanisms under the GDPR, and are committed to having a lawful basis for data transfers in compliance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like further information on the specific mechanisms used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EU you can contact us using the details provided below.
- How long do we retain your data for?
- How can you withdraw your consent for collection and processing of your information?
- You may at any time withdraw your consent by notifying us at email@example.com . Please include details of the information in relation to which you wish to withdraw your consent for processing. Once we have received your notification, we will delete your information or de-identify your information (such that it no longer constitutes personal information relating to you) and will no longer use your personal information unless we have a legitimate basis for doing so by law. We may prior to such deletion or de-identification of information request verification of your identity to validate your deletion request and may reach out to you to ascertain your reasons for withdrawal of consent.
- What are your data protection rights under GDPR?
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data, which you may exercise in accordance with this Policy by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.These include the following:
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are using it lawfully, as long as this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other people;
- You have the right to request rectification or correction of any inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information we hold about you;
- You have the right to request deletion or erasure of your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to use it;
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data based on your particular situation if such processing is for our legitimate business interests or is carried on for research or analytical purposes. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- You have the right to withdraw consent to our use of your personal data or request the restriction of the use of your personal data;
- You have the right to request to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and request for a transfer of the personal data you have provided to you or a third party if technically feasible.
- You have the right to bring a complaint against your competent data protection authority.
- How can you update or correct your personal information?
- We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you by logging into your profile page on the Portal. You may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement. However, your right to review, update, correct and delete your personal information may be limited if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, if they are likely to encroach on the rights of another person or if the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information shall at all times be subject to applicable law.
- Conditions of Use:
- DREAM11 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS PORTAL, IT’S SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT BY US OR ON OUR BEHALF ARE VIRUS FREE. DREAM11 WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PORTAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL DREAM11 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF AN AMOUNT OF INR 100.
- Contact Us:
Attn: Dream11 TeamSporta Technologies Private Limited,Unit No. 1802, tower B, Peninsula Business Park,off SB Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400013,Maharashtra, India.
- Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy or any complaints, comments, concerns or feedback can be sent to Dream11 at: email@example.com or by normal/physical mail addressed to:
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember useful information, such as your login details, and can contribute to ease of use when navigating a website.
- To improve the effectiveness and usability of the Portal for our Users, we use "cookies", or such similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless the User voluntarily identifies himself/herself (e.g., through registration), Dream11 has no way of knowing who the User is, even if we assign a cookie to the User's computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information supplied by the User. A cookie cannot read data off the User's hard drive. Dream11’s advertisers may also assign their own cookies to the User's browser (if the User clicks on their ad banners), a process that Dream11 does not control.
- Dream11's web servers automatically collect limited information about User's computer's connection to the Internet, including User's IP address, when the User visits the Portal. (User's IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send data to the User -- such as the web pages viewed by the User). The User's IP address does not identify the User personally. Dream11 uses this information to deliver its web pages to Users upon request, to tailor its Portal to the interests of its users, to measure traffic within the Portal and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where Dream11's visitors come.
- We use the following types of cookies on our Portal:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are essential and are required for the operation of the Portal. Without these cookies the services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These help us improve the performance of our Portal and see how such Users navigate through our Portal. This helps to improve how our Portal works by ensuring that Users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These improve your experience of our Portal and make it easier for you to use. Such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited our Portal and asked to remain logged on to it.
- Targeting Cookies: These record your visit to our Portal and the links you have followed. We will use this information to display advertising relevant to your interests.
- By using our Portal, you agree that Dream11 can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage the cookies in various ways. You may change your Cookie Settings at anytime by clicking here. Do note however that without certain cookies, certain functionality on our Portal may become unavailable.